- Ageless Finance means basic financial knowledge essential in all centuries most people don’t know about.
- There are always many victims of financial crisis, frauds, excessive debt or inflation for lack of knowledge.
- Follow Ageless Finance to learn what humanity should have learned since ancient times!
How Can Be Finance – Ageless?
Ageless doesn’t mean old or obsolete, but let’s begin with basic financial knowledge from the Classic Ages:
The Crisis of the Third Century, also known as Military Anarchy or the Imperial Crisis, was a period in which the Roman Empire nearly collapsed under the combined pressures of invasion, civil war, plague, and economic depression
– wrote Wikipedia. Economic depression, crisis, almost 1800 years ago? Yes, and throughout the whole history, it happened over and over again. Another nice example: do you know which one was the “Great Depression” originally? No, not the one in 1929-1933. The other, forgotten long ago, in 1873-1879 in the USA, longer in other countries in Europe. (Renamed “Long Depression” later.) Some people can’t even remember very well the crisis in 2007-2009. The memory of many of us works well only for a few years.
Evergreen Financial Laws for You
Nothing changes, then? Are we struggling with the same financial problems over and over again? Not exactly, but some basic knowledge seems to be eternal and also geographically unlimited. This is what we call ageless finance because the basic financial knowledge is in great part the same today as many centuries ago. For example, some ageless basic rules:
- Don’t spend more money than you earn.
- Don’t make (too much) debts.
- You should always have adequate financial reserves.
- Planning is important – always think about your future and prepare also for the worst cases. (Illness, unemployment, death of family members, etc.)
- Beware of frauds. What sounds too good is never true.
- Mind the tricks of rulers, states or national banks which are trying to take away your savings, mostly inflating your money.
These basic financial knowledge lessons people could have learned 2,000 years ago already, or maybe also 3,000, 4,000 years. But they didn’t. There are always some citizens who sink extremely deep in debts. Creditors sold their non-paying debtors in the classic ages often as slaves. In modern ages, many people work equally like slaves to pay off their debts. Others lost all their savings in Ponzi Schemes, frauds, market bubbles or due high inflation.
Do you want to be an enslaved debtor? Or a penniless average person? No? Get the basic financial knowledge. In many countries, pupils or students receive no financial education at all. In others, their “financial literacy” is only on a low level. For example, they learn how to calculate compound interest in school. But nothing about its real benefits or the financial products and risks related to it.
Is Basic Finance Worse Than the Dentist?
Wikipedia cited an interesting OECD-survey from 2005:
In Australia, 67 percent of respondents indicated that they understood the concept of compound interest, yet when they were asked to solve a problem using the concept only 28 percent had a good level of understanding (…) A Canadian survey found that respondents considered choosing the right investments to be more stressful than going to the dentist (…) A survey in the US found that four out of ten American workers are not saving for retirement.
By newer survey data of OECD, on average, only 12 percent of 15-year-old students are top performers in financial literacy (PISA 2015 results). So, when you think “oh, no, just another personal finance blog”, maybe you should think it again. Financial literacy is globally on a low level and new resources, new approaches may be needed.
Let’s Tell the Honest Financial Truth
But how can Ageless Finance Blog give us new approaches, be different and better than others? What do we have to offer? Honest, unselfish and clearly understandable information about money, investment, interests, savings, working, earning. Sometimes about other important, related topics like health, education, self-improvement, work-life balance.
Our mission is to teach genuine and clear knowledge about money for all people all over the world. For all ages and social groups. We intend also interactively answer their questions.
Because on other sites:
- Aren’t always honest.
- Often want to sell you disadvantageous financial products.
- Are selling you too risky, too complicated or too costly investments.
- Sometimes also can offer you fraudulent products or services.
- Their language is often too complicated, presuming your mother’s tongue is English or you have the necessary basic financial knowledge already.
- Some sites target only the richest nations.
- Other sites target mostly good-earning or rich people, who have enough money to invest.
- There are some sites which write only about the most popular topics at the moment. (Like the “passive income” hype nowadays.)
The future business model of Ageless Finance can never contain offers of financial products, affiliate links or other hidden advertising. The only acceptable business methods seem to be clearly identifiable, distinguishable Google ad blocks (or similar service). Donations and possible selling of own or selected e-books. Perhaps, a Youtube– (or another video service) channel in the future.
Follow Ageless Finance or Check Back Soon! Learn Basic Financial Knowledge of Humanity!
Our first posts for you:
- Which Is Your Best Source of Money? Investing, Saving or Earning?
Donations are available only in cryptocurrencies at the moment:
- Bitcoin: 1NnnyTEDWqAKcjWQZG4YcNAAjBaxzt1yYd
- Ether: 0xA4f037170fE31FcaA48a54B3f2EE05368ac47a4E
- XRP: rUcdaAVhbs1SnJVrARXvaMWuoBqDpNcGXn
- Litecoin: LgY2tfTPk8pkTFKREEBNGac6Lraj4sVDLv
- EOS: hzj43gz3jmpj
(Photos if not indicated otherwise: Pixabay.com)
I’m not a certified financial advisor nor a certified financial analyst, accountant nor lawyer. The contents on my site and in my posts are for informational and entertainment purposes and reflecting my collection of data, ideas, opinions. Please, make your proper research, or consult your advisors before making any investment or financial or legal decisions.